01 September 2011

Halloween Already???

I don't know why I get so excited about it, but I LOVE Halloween stamps and cards.  Every year I make Halloween cards and then neglect to send a single one.  I plan to remedy that this year, but in the mean time, you can see my creations here, at World Blend (the coffee shop that's selling my cards here in Keller), and at my Etsy shop.  Used both Savvy Stamps and A Muse stamps in these, added a little bling to the witch's hat (how much do you LOVE that hat???) and just can't seem to get enough baker's twine in my cards these days!  





I did send two other cards today...a birthday card to my uncle back in Massachusetts (Stampin' Up pennant punch, A Muse Studio sentiment, and leftover denim & bandana paper from little man's 2nd birthday invitations - yes, I keep scraps THAT long!):



And a sympathy card to my dear friend Deb, who lost her mother this week.  Sending her love and shared tears and hugs from Texas.  Sure wish I could be there in person to tell her how sorry I am.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?