01 August 2011

I'm the Studio Stampers Spotlight this week!

Check out my A Muse team's blog at Studio Stampers and try out my challenge for the week (well, 2 weeks technically)! I just attended a Copic marker certification class a couple of weekends ago and am all fired up about using my Copics.  They are professional artist grade markers and if you haven't ever used them, you MUST try them.  The shading, technique, and detail you can achieve is incredible.  I'm still a beginner at this point, but I'm having loads of fun playing with them.  A Muse Studio has a wonderful selection of colors to choose from, so let me know if you're interested in picking up a few!


In fact, if you join the fun and participate in the challenge, you could win some blog candy!  Winning isn't everything, but it sure is fun, isn't it???

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?